Okay, I have to share my sorrow with you all. Three things have happened today, one to each of my three girls, to make this a sad, sad day in our family.
First, Mikaela has lost her last baby tooth. My baby is growing up! Deep sorrow there as we enter a new phase of her (and our) lives.
Second, Jillian has learned to tie her shoes! Being the baby, I was in no hurry to teach her this growing-up skill - so she finally gave up on me, and taught herself. Man, I just wanted her to stay little! She thinks she has now accomplished the "last" of the growing up skills and is now ready for adulthood.
Third, Camryn figured out the Santa secret. I know, she is 8, but again, I was just trying to keep her little for awhile longer. Now I am having to answer endless questions ... "how do they have the Santa Tracker on the computer", "where did the dirty footprints come from outside the fireplace on Christmas morning" and "where do our letters go every year"?
Guess I should figure out what I want to be when I grow up before my kids all beat me there!
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment