Sunday, June 29, 2008

Summer Fun!

Summer has finally arrived in Seattle! The kids have been out of school a whole week now - and we have had two "fun" never-done-before outings. The picture above shows off our newest pedicures. I have never had a pedicure, and received a gift certificate from my girl scout troop at the end of this year. Instead of using it all myself (several times - it was for over $50), I decided to treat all three girls to their first pedicure as well. It was great - and free!

Last weekend we decided to try a drive in movie for the first time too. We took the girls to see Kung Fu Panda last Sunday night. It was exhausting (I could hardly stay awake for the end of the movie) since it didn't start until almost 10 pm - but a fun experience for all.

I'm trying to come up with something fun and new to do every week this summer. We'll see how that goes ...

1 comment:

Sharla said...

Such cute little piggies! But where are Addison's? :)