Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Blizzard Hits Seattle

Here are a couple of pictures of our blizzard in Seattle. We are only about 2 hours into it - snow, wind, cold ... who knows what we will wake up to tomorrow morning!

The wind is suppose to get bad tonight, so we are all braced for power outages. The snow is suppose to fall all night, so it looks like no one is going anywhere tomorrow. And then if we still have power after all that, the freezing rain comes in, and will knock out all remaining power. Glad Santa has flying reindeer and a sleigh! He will love it here!

1 comment:

Sharla said...

Wow, it's so pretty!!! I can't believe you guys are snowed in! How fun!!! I sure am glad this is our non-Seattle-trip Christmas year though, or we'd be keeping company with all those people stuck at the airports!

I dreamed last night that I moved back up there, and now I'm sad today. :(