Nothing new is happing ... but I think I now have the most obnoxious looking blog around. I thought that since I changed the look, that I should at least write a new entry. Let's see ... hmmmmm ... what HAVE we been up to?
Musical practice has started up, so that has kept Camryn and I busy. This year's title is Chitty Chatty Bang Bang and it opens Feb 6 and 7 and continues the 13 and 14. Camryn was first to get a solo, and now is in a small dance group (3 ballerinas) and actually has a speaking part/okay, one line (totally unheard of for a 4th grader). She is thrilled as you can guess. I spend all weekend at rehearsals, and all week updating stage charts. It's an exhausting time, but it really is a lot of fun! Jillian will be onstage for 2 songs with the K-2nd grade and Mikaela is a youth staff so will be onstage with them also. I still have to get two costumes made for Camryn and one for Jillian. Better get busy! Gymnastics team ends this week for Mikaela, so that will help our lives a lot! I get my live-in-sitter back.
Guess that's about it. We hit Joanne's today and cleaned out the on-sale fleece, so I get to make up some cool looking and very warm blankies for everyone this week! How fun! Maybe the musical costumes can wait 'till next week ...
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the new blog theme!
Sounds like you guys have been BUSY!
Post a Comment