Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Our anniversary vacation

Okay, most people would take a great vacation for their 20 year anniversary ... but, for several reasons, we didn't. Instead, Addison surprised me with the absolute best gift today - something that we both can enjoy for many years to come - a new camera! No, not just any camera ... a brand, spanken new Nikon D90 SLR! WOW! Only in my wildest dreams could I ever imagine owning one of these beauties! I have been asking for a DSLR for about a year now - but never thought I/we would get a NEW one! Ya know, buy one of the older models and it's cheaper - but I guess this is cheaper than a vacation for us two - okay, maybe not - but it will last longer! Now we need to figure out how in the world to use it! Here are a few action shots from this evening (without even reading the manual yet).




And here is a picture of our house guest.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Funnnnn! What a great gift!

shreena5 said...

WOW!!!!