Sunday, May 03, 2009

Colorado Here We Come!

In preparation for our upcoming roadtrip to Colorado, via Yellowstone, we hit the big REI sale today. Although we would have liked to buy a lot more, we have to "spread the wealth" and space our purchases out a bit. We did treat ourselves tho and go to the Seattle REI instead of the local one - it was great! And these purchases will be handy for a lot of local outings too - hiking up Mt. Rainier, girl scout camping, etc. Oh, and there are some caves just outside Salt Lake City that we may go see while we are there - so the packs may come in real handy for that hike too!


2 comments:

Leah said...

AWESOME!!!! We cannot wait for you to visit. I know it will be here before we know it, but I wish it were sooner! And that will be so fun to drive. There is so much to see between here and there. Yipee!!!

shreena5 said...

WOW!!! I can't wait!!!!