In order to help me overcome my recent bout with PCD (Post Cruise Depression), I decided that I needed a new hobby or new toy. I have been "casually" looking for a new laptop for awhile, so last weekend we happened to find this little beauty just calling to us from the back shelves of Fry's! Since she was PINK, we knew she belonged to our family! Addison is less-than-thrilled with the color, but she has all the cool techie perks that he likes - plus, he already has his own "man-laptop" in a very manly black color (yes, it matches his black "man-purse" too).I know the color does not "make" the computer - but it sure does make me smile when I see it!

3 comments:
I wanna pink laptop too!
It's okay, I just ordered a new toy (although it's not quite as exciting as a new laptop). I ordered a Cricut die cut machine with Disney characters and Disney fonts!!!! I CAN'T WAIT to use it for my scrapbook. Maybe you can come visit and we can scrapbook together!
I just noticed the picture of us with Goofy. I LOVE IT!
Oooh, I *need* a pink laptop to go with my pink cell phone!!! LOVE IT!!!!!
Post a Comment