Friday, April 04, 2008

Ultimate EEEEEEUUUUUUWWWWWW!

Okay, sorry, I have no picture to post with this entry (I really didn't think to grab the camera at the time) - but I had to share my ULTIMATE EEEEUUUUUWWWWW!

This afternoon I was vacuuming the living room - not usually a big deal. I finished up the living room and moved into the dining room, as usual. When I was done vacuuming the dining room, I walked back into the living room to unplug the vacuum, and there, on my freshly vacuumed carpet was a DEAD MOUSE! Next to the poor dead rodent, was a very proud dog! Now the dead mouse was gross enough, but my question was ... "where in the house were you hiding this thing, and how long had it been hanging out in my house?!?!?!?!!" I'm sure it entered our home dead - thankfully. We often have such deceased "gifts" brought to the back door by our cats and dog. But when did she manage to sneak it in? That is one very NASTY thing that has been in my house for who knows how long, and who knows where! It was still "intact", so hopefully it hadn't been around too long. The last rodent-guest was found outside with all it's innards out. Yuck! But finding one on my clean white CARPET is just wrong.

Since it was late in the afternoon when our "guest" appeared (they usually drop by in the mornings when I am here alone), I kindly placed it out on the front porch to share with Addison when he arrived home. Why should I always have all the fun!?!?!??!

1 comment:

Sharla said...

That goes well with the dead CAT (not ours) we found in our backyard upon arriving home from one of our vacations! EEWWWWWW!!!!