Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Way behind!

So, where do you start when you haven't blogged in weeks and about a million cool things have happened during this time that you could have been blogging about?

How about if I start with the most recent and work my way back (if I ever get around to that)?

Unfortunately, my brand new camera (the one I had to buy in Florida because my other one failed me in Disney World) slipped out of my hand and onto the floor the other day and refuses to turn on now. So, no camera means no pictures. These pictures have been taken with Camryn's camera - not the greatest, but works better than mine at this point.



These are the newest additions to our family. Three little foster kittens! They are VERY cute and VERY well behaved (for a change). The little boy (the brown tabby) is pretty sick right now, but we are hoping he pulls through. If not, we will be very sad.

Oh, and last weekend was our end-of-year party for Mikaela's girl scout troop. The girls have been begging to camp in our pink tents (donated by the Breast Cancer Walk last year). Since I am NOT a camper, we pitched the tents in the huge backyard of one of our girls and camped there! I survived staying up all night (and teaching Sunday school the next morning), and the girls had a blast running around and giggling all night. Mikaela and I are moving on next year, so that was our last activity with this troop. Too bad - I don't think either of us will miss them much - even after being with many of them for four years.

Okay, that's about all I can handle right now. I don't know how you all write loooooong booooooks on your blogs! Too much work for me!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Yippee, thanks for updating! The kitties are sooo cute!