Some one needs to tell me how to post a video to my blog! I'm so blog illiterate!
Watch this ...
http://simplyamusingblog.blogspot.com/2008/06/cat-on-hot-tiner-treadmill.html
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm willing to give this blog-thing one more try - but only because I know how much fun it is to read them and keep up with everyone. Please don't expect too much from me tho. I will only publish "a few things" when I get the chance ...
1 comment:
So... you want to steal some video off the internet. I can help with that. If you want to post a youtube.com video, you can embed the HTML on your post:
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=80767&ctx=sibling
If it is on your computer already:
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=67428
If neither of these is true and you want to "steal" a video, download a program such as orbit downloader:
http://www.download.com/Orbit-Downloader/3000-2071_4-10600926.html?tag=lst-4-5&cdlPid=10867248
save to disk and then upload from computer. Watch out for copyrights though. Have fun and I like your new layout.
Post a Comment